Remodeling an industry that uses a tremendous amount of Earth’s resources and creates a great deal of waste.
In addition, many of today's building materials help create unhealthy indoor environments.
TRIDIAM Remodeling is mindful of our impacts, and feel an obligation to practice environmental sensibility.
When possible, and when economically feasible, we use sustainable materials and methods that use fewer resources to build, less energy to operate, have a reduced impact on the environment, and support the suppliers that focus on using sustainable and renewable resources.
Some of the ways we apply green Remodeling are:
1. Protecting occupant health and improving employee productivity
2. Replacing your plumbing fixtures with low-flow alternatives
3. Replacing your light bulbs with energy efficient bulbs
4. Green housekeeping chemicals are used to clean project areas
5. Recycling for hazardous batteries and fluorescent bulbs combined with standard green recycling
6. Indoor air quality management
7. Waste management
8. Green materials and local sourcing
9. Identify and prioritize the sustainable strategies in support of the owner’s goals
10. Efficiently using energy, water, and other resources